• Messages that open God's Word to everyday life.
• Glorifying and engaging worship.
• An authentic and friendly atmosphere.
• A multi-generational community.
• A welcome and announcements.
• A couple opening songs of worship.
• A message from God's Word.
• Extended time of worship - with a ministry time (an opportunity to receive prayer).
As of August 1st, 2021 we have restarted our Vineyard Kids Club and Jr. Vineyard Kids Club.
Main Service | 10:00am in the Auditorium
Our contemporary, Sunday service for all ages. Our Main Service typically lasts around an hour. Masks are required for all unvaccinated people.
Vineyard Kids Club | 10:00am outdoors at the west end of the building
A service designed for our children in grades 1-6. There will be a time of worship, teaching and having fun with friends held outdoors. Masks are optional.
Jr. Vineyard Kids Club | 10:00am in the nursery.
Designed for children birth to kindergarten. A place to have fun, make new friends and learn about Jesus. Masks are required for unvaccinated children over 3. Adults working with children are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
General Safety Measures at this Time
• We are offering full, in-person services.
• Our facility is thoroughly cleaned each week before our Sunday Services.
• Seats have been distanced and are in various-sized clusters around the Auditorium. Feel free to sit with those you came with or others who are comfortable sitting next to you.
• Masks are recommended for anyone who has not been vaccinated.
• Children / Youth events: Outside events are mask optional. Indoor events require masks.
• We are, currently, not serving coffee, tea and bagels before our Main Service.
• Further questions? Please feel free to email us and we will be happy to get back to you.
What Options are there for Kids?
• Vineyard Kids Club (1st-6th Grades) meets outdoors at the west end of the building. If weather is inclement, it will be held indoors.
• Jr. Vineyard Kids Club (Birth to Kindergarten) meets in the nursery room.
• Children are also welcome to sit with their parent(s) / guardians at our Main Service.