• Messages that open God's Word to everyday life.
• Glorifying and engaging worship.
• An authentic and friendly atmosphere.
• A multi-generational community.
• Worship (mostly contemporary with some hymns).
• Announcements and Offering.
• A message from God's Word.
• A ministry time (an opportunity to have someone from our Prayer Team pray for you or join in a final worship song).
Main Service | 10:00am in the Auditorium
Our contemporary, Sunday service for all ages. Our Main Service typically lasts around an hour.
Vineyard Kids Club | 10:00am
A service designed for our children in grades 1-6. There will be a time of worship, teaching and having fun with friends.
Jr. Vineyard Kids Club | 10:00am
Designed for children age 3 to kindergarten. A place to have fun, make new friends and learn about Jesus.
Nursery | Check-in is available at 9:50am
This room is designated for newborns through the age of 3.
We encourage you to come as you are. There is no dress code, but the majority wear casual attire. Please feel free to wear what makes you comfortable!
Our service usually lasts approximately 70 minutes. We encourage you to arrive early, grab some coffee and check any children into one of our Vineyard Kids rooms.
We have an incredible kids ministry. In Vineyard Kids, our goal is to help lay a foundation of faith that lasts a lifetime. We have age-appropriate environments for your kids, with volunteers who are dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus with your children.